Check out the new job lead submitted by a Writing for the Education Market community member!
A job lead has been submitted by a community member!
Link to job lead:
Our client is looking to fill a full time freelance opportunity that will last approximately 4 months (but perhaps longer). They are looking for individuals with a strong background in editing a large volume of 6-12 Literature curriculum. The ideal candidate will have experience at one of the major educational publishers.
– Review and edit manuscript and page proofs for grades 6-12 literature, according to project guidelines
– Organize, traffic, and track pages for multiple grade levels
– Work closely with the Editorial Manager to ensure all project goals are met
– Assist the Editorial Manager with short-term tasks as needed
– Collaborate with the editorial vendor as assigned
– Attend Skype meetings as assigned
– BA degree
– At least 3 years’ experience writing and editing educational content in respective discipline for an educational publisher
– Familiarity with the Common Core State Standards
– Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
– Thorough understanding of English grammar
– Ability to produce polished, accurate work under extremely tight deadlines
– Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
– Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe
The position is slated at $5,600 a month and they expect the individuals will be working full time for a minimum of 4 months. This company was established by a group of experienced educators in order to provide next generation content and curriculum, as well as assessment. They follow global standards and deliver learning and teaching materials to all types of educational institutions and organizations. Their main focus for this role is developing curriculum for English speaking students who are studying abroad in the Middle East. If you would be interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send a resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief description of your experience as it relates to 6-12 Literature. My client is looking to move quickly.
Rate: $ 5,600 per month
Contact Name: Shelly Ray
Contact Company: Personnel Associates
Contact Website: http://www.uspublishingjobs.com
Contact Method: -by email
Sent in by –